Agents of Change is a DLC pack for Brink, that was announced on May 13, 2011  and eventually released on August 3, 2011 . It was made available free of charge for the first two weeks, after which it cost $9.99 USD. The pack contains additional content for the game, including Maps, Abilities, Attachments and clothing Archetypes, as well as raising the level cap from 20 to 24. 
- Founders' Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island's iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police lawmen.
|Agents of Change|
|Maps||Founders' Tower · Labs|
|Abilities||Tactical Scanner · Napalm Grenades · Field Regen Unit · Pyro Mines · UAV|
|Attachments||Bayonet · Weapon Shield|
|Outfits||The Limey · The Sad Punk|