Welcome to the
Brink that anyone can edit
271 articles as of 20 January 2022
Latest forum activity: Watercooler
|Does anyone play online?||14:48, 14 November 2016|
|DLC Hope||02:23, 7 December 2015||22.214.171.124|
|Polls||01:09, 17 July 2013||126.96.36.199|
|Brink is awful||03:12, 25 February 2013|
|Best smg and pistol||17:20, 10 June 2012||188.8.131.52|
Latest forum activity: Help desk
|Extra kevlar issue||22:46, 28 July 2015||184.108.40.206|
|Add videos?||04:00, 11 December 2014|
|Chuck's Guide to Killing Machines||17:54, 5 April 2012|
|BRINK LAGS HELP!||16:01, 4 April 2012|
|Joining a clan.||04:32, 16 March 2012||220.127.116.11|
Random Dev Tips"Hacking Objectives is done remotely: try to find hidden spots to hack from, but remember to protect your HackBox."
- -Read more Developer Tips here.
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Brink/151545/?cid=gdn042712 brink is on sale @ gamefly for a limited time.
Brink is free to try out this weekend only on Steam.
Brink is free again this weekend. Game + all dlc is on sale for $6.25 USD.
The Agents of Change DLC is now available for download on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and Steam! Better yet, you'll be able to download it for free on all platforms for the next two weeks - it's…
Latest Splash Damage news:
2021/12/16 12:20- Max Downton -
- December is a month of traditions; from the ‘normal’ ones like shopping, eating and drinking, to the weirder ones like arguing over whether Die Hard is a Christmas movie or not (Our opinion? Whichever...
2021/12/02 13:15- Sarah Dyer -
- 2021 marks twenty years of Splash Damage and we’ve been celebrating by looking back over all of our games, from Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to Outcasters, over on our social channels. But we’re not d...
2021/10/13 14:38- Max Downton -
- 2021 is Splash Damage’s 20th year making games and while we’ve loved spending the past few weeks looking back, you’re probably dying to know what we’re working on right now… We’re thrilled to announce...
2021/09/08 10:27- Sarah Dyer -
- Celebrating our 20th anniversary has got us feeling all nostalgic, especially when looking back to our first ever game: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. If you joined us for our Wolfenstein: ET livestrea...
2021/09/01 15:43- Sarah Dyer -
- 2021 marks a huge milestone for Splash Damage: we’ve been creating games for 20 years! Let’s take a look back over the past two decades: We’ve come so far in that time, going from three friends making...