- Thanks for the heads-up. AssassinLegend 06:42, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
I think I found us a new ability!
This vidat about 2:00 in shows "Ahmed gave you a kevlar plate", with the same icon shown for said plate, being on the current player's d-pad, while playing as an engineer.
I assume it reduces oncoming damage? we can't really tell right now. MoronicCinamun 13:30, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The Kevlar Plate ability will reduce damage taken for sure. I am not aware of any other information regarding this ability, though I have heard people say that Soldiers may have something similar. AssassinLegend 18:29, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, we've been having a similar discussion in the [Soldier]'s Talk page where I brought up the abilities you can guess from screen caps in the Ready and Able trailer. Feel free to stop by and share your thoughts.
- Nexolate 18:48, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
weapon buff 1 description here claims it can be mapped, but from what has been shown in current video footage, it is not mapped on the d-pad but rather you hit interact (x on 360) to throw it to a teamate, and can use the left stick to use on your self. I don't know if what is in the article is possibly more recent info, so I don't want to change it yet.
MoronicCinamun 21:33, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah sorry, that would be my fault. I copied the text across from the Soldier Class who also has two slots for the Standard Kit, as such the bind got a little bit scrambled. I'll remove that line now.
- Nexolate 22:26, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
I'm glad I'm not just going crazy.
Btw, your work on the abilities for these classes is wicked sweet, I think you should get a medal or something.
keep up the good work!
MoronicCinamun 22:47, May 2, 2011 (UTC)