So I'm not really sure where it should be put, but based on Dev comments, it seems that Solder and engieer kevlar can stack, despite the description, but the second kevlar buff is not as effective. Since DenKirson has shown that kevlar reduces damage by 20%, we can assume that having both redices damage bt 30%; nearly a third. XShadowcat 13:26, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure unfortunately. Since it's very difficult to access the raw data currently, we can only speculate as to what the effects of such circumstances are.
- Nexolate 13:35, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, Den has observed Kevlar as stopping 20% of damage dealt. Exedore has said that when stacking the two, the second is only half as effective. The only real risk is that with all the new balanceing, they might change the numbers, but I have yet to hear anyone complain about Kevlar, so it seems unlikely. XShadowcat 13:47, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Personally, I'm not sure about any of the statistics, so if you see something worth editting then go ahead. The same can be said about everything tbh. I mean when the CARB-9 finally gets fixed, we'll need to re-edit that page as well.
- Nexolate 14:47, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Now that you are working with the health debug, any chance you could test the values for this the kevlar abilities, and seeing what they are like stacked? XShadowcat 20:24, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Beat you to it Shadow. Yes, the stack is 70% as was assumed. Check the thread on the SD forums for background info and testing stats.
- Nexolate 20:51, June 27, 2011 (UTC)