Just curious where it is mentioned that the Disguise ability is indeed done through the act of switching clothes, and not via tech-based means, A Matter of Class seems to suggest the latter, but I wasn't sure if there was another source that stated otherwise. --القراصنةهنتر (Talk•Contribs) 18:10, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
I assume it just means that you must physically have an enemie's corpse in front of you, instead of being able to disguise anywhere, like the TF2 Spy. MoronicCinamun 19:26, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Why are some abilities red,blue and grey are they limited by teams or something :S
- No, its just all Nexolate was able to get from gameplay videos so far, im sure he will replace the gray ones as more pictures and footage are available. ~Shadowcat
- Why does everyone always know it's me? It's not like I do everything around here. =<
- On a serious note; yes, once I get the game on Friday (EU Release), I'll add better icons.
- Nexolate 10:44, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Because i know for a fact that youre the guy who put together all of those purdy picture lists? ~Shadowcat
- And... done. What do you think of your precious Abilities boxes now?
- Nexolate 16:51, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
In the HE Charge description it says that Operatives can slow down the timer. When I tried this there was no indication of hacking it. How do I hack the HE Charge?
- I suppose it should be rewritten considering how vague that description is. The equipment that particular page is talking about are EMP Grenades.
- Nexolate 16:59, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Wow that was a fast reply. Thanks. CraZy-gAEmeR 18:04 06/08/2011 (my time is 1 hour ahead of wiki time.)
- Wikia uses a signature system for signing posts. In the future, please sign your post with four tildes (~) as it says at the top of the page when editting.
- Nexolate 17:47, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- But then I wouldn't have my awesome name. CraZy-gAEmeR Karate9dude 21:32, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't see that coming.