The Anger is an outfit for Resistance characters that takes the form of a youthful rebel. It is considered to be the most popular archetype for the Resistance. It is also the last outfit to be unlocked at level 20.
The Facegear is a bandana with a stitched grin.
The Jacket is a hoodie with ripped sleeves and roping.
The Pants are a pair of baggy jeans with knee patches and dark boots with colored laces. The jeans are fastened with rope and the cuffs are tucked in with cloth straps of some sort.
- A Resistance fighter dressed in The Anger archetype is seen hunting down The Bug during the cinematic trailer. The Anger does not use any guns in the trailer, only his dual machetes; this feature was removed during development.
- The Anger is also seen on the cover art of BRINK.
- When booting up, at one point The Anger runs up and hurls a Molotov Cocktail at the screen; the resulting explosion forms the Splash Damage logo.
- The Anger seems to be the face of Brink, as it is the most seen archetype in trailers, and on the boxart.
- Steam users who purchased Brink before August 8, 2011 received a promotional hat for the Sniper in Team Fortress 2 styled after The Anger's hood and bandana.
- Crudely written on the sleeves are the words "Rebel" and "Change".
- In some matches the anger will be in the game as a bot for the resistance side
|Security||The Bomb · The Bouncer · The Bug · The Jesse · The Tank · The Unit · The Eel · The Freak · The Good Cop · The Limey · The Look · The Shield|
|Resistance||The Anger · The Boiler Suit · The Firestarter · The G · The Sweat · The Sad Punk · The Dude · The Fortress · The Lost · The Voice · The Warrior · The Wasted|